Protein Pancakes are simple and easy to make. You can use your Protein Powder to make delicious Pancakes.
They make a great alternative to normal pancakes but with half the calories and more protein.
- 2 x eggs
- 1 x Banana
- 2 x scoops of Protein Powder (your choice) (I myself use ATP Science Protein Powder)
- Little Bit of Milk if needed to make mixture moist.
- Add some Oats if needed or wanted.
- Throw all ingredients in the Mixer.
- Mix together until you get your desired consistency.
- Heat the Pan with little coconut oil or butter.
- Cook pancakes until lightly brown.
- Serve with Coconut Yoghurt and Honey.
They are perfect for Saturday Breakfast with the kids and family. I have other Recipe Options that you can also use for Saturday Morning Breakfast, like my Healthy Apple Crumble which can also be found in my Recipe Blog.
Yum…… delicious x