Snacks to Keep you Feeling Full for Longer
Do you ever get the feeling right after you have had morning or afternoon tea that you are still hungry?
You might need to change up your snack options!
Choose snacks that are higher in Protein to keep you Feeling Full for Longer.
Here are some of the snacks that I have:
- Greek yogurt with a scoop of Your Favourite Protein Powder
- Boiled Eggs which are quick and easy or you can make little Egg cups with added veggies.
- A scoop of your Favourite Protein Powder with water in a Shaker. Especially for those on the run all the time.
- Cottage Cheese with a scoop of Protein Powder
- Peanut Butter with apple slices
- Tin of Salmon or Tuna
- Hummus and carrot sticks and mini Cucumbers
- Protein Bars if you need them on the run.
- Nuts and Seeds Mix – but be sure to only have a serving size. It is really easy to over eat nuts and seeds which will add extra calories to your daily total